Thursday, October 27, 2005

DebiMac vs Sunbob

I found myself sitting right next to DebiMac in an SnG tonight.  I didn’t know she had entered when I signed up but it was fun to see her there.  It was especially fun that it came down to her and I in the heads up match.  Unfortunately for Deb, I had a dominant chips stack at that point and then got lucky in the final hand when she went all-in with A T and I called with K J.  The turn brought a King and I was able to claim the win this time.  I don’t get to say that very often when I go up against DebiMac.

I got very lucky in this one.  I think I knocked out everyone but the first player.  We had several visitors during the tournament.  Red Hot Poker stopped by to tell us of his win tonight.  WTG Red.  Tai Pan and Jennifear also were on the rail cheering us on.  I wouldn’t blame McZZZZZZ if he thought something was going on but I assure him that I was playing just as hard to eliminate DebiMac as she was trying to eliminate me.

In all it was a very fun time.  Thanks to all of you.

No comments: