Saturday, March 04, 2006

No Holdem Affair This Week (& Maronie)


There was no Holdem Affair this week as UB is still trying to get their new update to work properly. For you old-timers, we have seen this before. I think it was a couple of years ago that we went through this with UB. No problem. They will get it back up soon and it will be better than ever (I hope).

In the mean time let me introduce you to Maronie. She sent a picture to be added to the gallery and this is the first time I've had to post it. I have filled the photo gallery on the original site so when new people send me pictures I am going to just post them here. There will be a link in the blog archive so people can find them. At least this will have to do until I figure out another way to post more pictures of our group. If anyone has any good ideas let me know.

No comments: